Skyword has implemented its Publishing API solution as a plugin for your Drupal 8 CMS. You can download the Skyword Module for Drupal from the Drupal repository to begin the setup process described below.
- Access to perform installations on the server that hosts your Drupal instance.
- Install the Drush 8 command line shell on the server hosting your Drupal CMS.
Find instructions and links at http://docs.drush.org/en/8.x/install/
- Navigate to the root directory of your Drupal site.
- Download the most recent 8.x-1.x Skyword Module for Drupal from the Drupal repository at https://www.drupal.org/project/skyword
- Extract the module into /web/modules/contrib.
- Run the following command to enable the plugin.
drush en skyword_service_account -y
Updated almost 4 years ago