- Versions supported: AEM v. 6.1 through v. 6.5 have been tested.
- Installation access: AEM CRXDE Lite interface
- Service package: Obtained from the Skyword Integrations Team
- User account: System User with read access to the root node, full access to the content node
- Service configurations: Site parameters (required), advanced system parameters (optional)
- Prerequisite data: Your AEM content template node structure and properties must be sent to the Skyword Integrations Team (export a package of existing content)
- Content template: Skyword360 supports multiple rich media components such as single line text, large body HTML text, drop-down menus and tagging based on taxonomies, multi-select fields, image attachment upload, file attachments, checkboxes. The platform can enforce mandatory requirements, cardinality, and validations.
- Data transmitted: The Skyword AEM Service pulls approved content via an XML feed from Skyword360 into the AEM instance, including the following data elements.
|Title||The title of the article. Maximum length is 255 characters. Simple plaintext characters only, no HTML.|
|ID||The Skyword360 internal identifier for the article. This is a plaintext 20-digit numeric. This is the primary way of identifying a Skyword360 article.|
|Content Body||The full content body of the article. Maximum length is 65,535 characters. This element will contain HTML markup in escaped entity encoding format.|
|Author Name||The byline of the writer. Maximum length is 255 characters. Simple plaintext characters only.|
|Category||The category name of the article. All articles are classified into one and only one client defined category. Maximum length is 60 characters. Plaintext characters only.|
|Title Tag||The HTML of the article. This can be different than the formal title of the article in order to more fully optimize (SEO) the content.|
|Meta Description||The HTML meta description ().|
|Meta Keywords||The HTML meta keywords (meta name=”keyword” content=””>).|
|Keyword||The keyword used to optimize (SEO) the article content.|
Updated 10 months ago