- In your Drupal 8 instance, access the Skyword module settings page.
- Log in with your Drupal administrator account.
- Enter the API key you received from the Skyword Integrations Team.
- Click Save Configuration.
- In the Manage menu, select the People interface, then click the Roles tab.
- Click Add role, and enter "Skyword Author." This is the role used for transmitting and syncing author data from Skyword360. Save the new role.
Note: The "Skyword Author" role name is the expected role for Skyword360 content authors. If a different role name is used, you must manually assign author accounts to it.
- Find the Skyword Author role in the Roles list and edit permissions.
- In the Skyword permissions section, check the Is Listed as Skyword Author checkbox. Save your changes.
- Notify your Skyword Integrations Team to test the connection.
Updated over 3 years ago